This is the farewell note of the missing South Korean idol Kim Jong-hyun

The popular South Korean singer Kim Jong-hyun, who died in Seoul on Monday at age 27 in an apparent suicide case, left a farewell note made public on Tuesday detailing his depressive state.

The note has been disseminated through the Instagram social network by singer Jang Hee-yeon, of the Dear Cloud group and close friend of Kim.

"I'm broken inside, the depression that has slowly eaten away has already devoured me, and I have not been able to overcome it, it's amazing how much it hurts, nobody is more tormented or weakened than me," says the letter written by the vocalist.

The text, which is unknown when it was written and sent to Jang, also seems to lament its public exposure: "Going famous probably was not my destiny, they tell me that's why I'm having a hard time ... Why did I choose it?"

The singer-friend of Kim consulted with her family before making public the letter, which concludes with a message very similar to the one that the artist sent on Monday of his death to the phone of his sister, who notified the police.

Inhalation of gases
The agents went to an apartment rented by Kim in Seoul, where they found him already unconscious due to the apparent inhalation of gases.

"Tell me this is enough, that I did it well, even though you can not smile, do not dismiss me, blaming me, you did it well, you did it good, goodbye," the letter concludes.

Seoul police have chosen not to perform an autopsy, an option that also supports the artist's family, given the clear signs of suicide.

Idol of K-Pop
Kim made his debut in May 2008 as the lead singer of the SHINee line-up, one of the most renowned male groups in K-Pop, and from there developed a prolific career as a soloist and lyricist, as well as acting punctually in film and television .

The singer had just performed solo on 9 and 10 in Seoul, had recorded a performance for a television program to be broadcast on Christmas Eve and had scheduled concerts in February in Japan, so many of his acquaintances have been surprised by The event.

The agency that represented him, the almighty S.M. Entertainment, plans to enable a space at the Asan Medical Center in Seoul so that its followers can pay tribute to it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Biography of Anuel AA